- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili and Gilauri content with Obama’s statements on Georgia2009-07-07 17:04
Georgian Prime Minister Nika Gilauri was positive about US President Barack Obama's statements on Georgia he made in Moscow.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Obama mentioned Georgia as the only area where the two countries disagree", - was the Prime Minister's comment on the recent meeting between US President Barack Obama and his Russian counterpart Dmitry Medvedev.
In the meantime Mikheil Saakashvili remarked it was an important signal that the new US administration supported Georgia's territorial integrity and sovereignty establishing that Georgia would not be a subject of exchange, Interfax reports.