- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Young opposition activists to start a large-scale protest rally2009-07-08 13:25
Young opposition activists are preparing another large-scale protest action to be held on July 9. This is the way the opposition will celebrate third month since the start of protest rallies in Tbilisi. The demonstration will coincide with US Vice President Joe Biden's visit to Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As Jaba Jishkariani, an opposition activist said yesterday near the parliament building, the roads would be blocked and marches would take place along city streets so that Saakashvili's opponents had another chance to demonstrate people's protest against lawlessness of the current government.
Jishkariani called on everyone to join the action. According to him protest downsizing is unacceptable as it will untie the hands of authorities who will gradually reinforce persecutions and start arresting all activists of the opposition.
Jishkariani promised to be more detailed on July 9 plans at today's briefing.