- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian pilotless drones again in the sky of Abkhazia2009-07-08 15:15
Georgia renewed flights of pilotless aircrafts over the territory of Abkhazia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
It was reported in the republican Foreign Ministry's statement posted on the Ministry's site, RIA Novosti informs.
On July 7 2009 at 22.00 near Saberio village the border-security forces of Abkhazia caught sight of two pilotless aircrafts going from Georgia into Gali district of Abkhazia. Then at 23.35 near Khukhun village of Tkvarchali district two pilotless drones were noticed too", - the authority reports.
According to Abkhazia's Foreign Ministry in the past the flights of Georgian pilotless drones were carried out airborne reconnaissance aimed at preparation for a military operation.
"The Abkhazian side expresses serious concern over Georgia's renewed provocations that might lead to new conflict escalation... The Abkhazian side warns the world community about the need to promptly prevent similar incidents that are fraught with instability in the region. It is particularly annoying that Georgia's provocative actions are carried out in the area controlled by the European mission's monitors in Georgia. European monitoring mission's inability to adequately evaluate Georgia's actions arouses doubts of the Abkhazian side in the mission's impartiality and we consider it as encouragement of Georgia's military revenge", - the message goes.