- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
United Opposition leader to establish a new movement2009-07-09 12:02
Today Georgian opposition leader Levan Gachechiladze is expected to announce establishment of a new public association.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The choice of day was not accidental: on July 9 it's been three months since the start of rallies for President Mikheil Saakashvili's resignation.
According to News Georgia agency the opposition is going to celebrate "the anniversary" in a large-scale protest action in front of the parliament building in the center of Tbilisi.
"Tomorrow I'm going to announce establishment of a public association and the start of public movement. I'm one of the founders of this public movement to overthrow this regime together with people and opposition parties", - Gachechiladze stated recently.
"Tomorrow it's three months that have made a major contribution to our freedom... Over these three months many have seen that the world is heading for a dictatorship... There must be more of us...", - he said calling on opposition supporters to take part in the action.