- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Join Us new public movement established in Georgia2009-07-09 13:50
Several NGOs and student associations of Georgia merged into Shemogviertdi (Join Us!) movement.gt-en-newsitem-inside
It was announced recently at an opposition public meeting in front of the parliament, News Georgia agency reports.
This week the new movement is planning a large-scale countrywide rally calling for release of political prisoners incarcerated since November 2007 and punishment of officials who took part in rally dispersions and illegal arrests.
On July 11 the movement is going to start an action in Telavi town of Eastern Georgia and go through with it in Western Georgia.
According to its members during rallies videos featuring violent acts against opposition activists and common people will be demonstrated.