- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition catches Saakashvili in another lie2009-07-10 13:09
Georgian opposition caught Georgian president Mikheil Saakashvili in another lie. According to Georgia's Conservative Party yesterday members of Imereti Regional Party Division and their supporters held a rally at the Kutaisi Automotive Plant.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"During his visit to Kutaisi President Saakashvili told about the old Automotive Plant to be transformed into a new facility equipped with modern machinery and offering thousands of new employments soon, - the conservatives reminded.
The protesters demanded access to the plant in order to see how the re-equipment was progressing but the factory managers didn't let them in.
Regardless of restrictions the conservatives found their way to the territory of the automotive plant to make sure that no repair works were being carried out. Old machinery and equipment which the local authorities sell as metal scrap were standing in the workshops.