- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition wants to celebrate 2010 without Saakashvili2009-07-10 14:45
Georgian opposition plans to direct all efforts to achieve its main objective - change of power before 2010.gt-en-newsitem-inside
It was recently stated by Kakha Kukhava of the Conservative Party at the public meeting in Rustaveli Avenue, VZGLYAD reports.
"We must enter the New Year leaving president Mikheil Saakashvili's regime behind", - he said.
Next week opposition leaders are starting regional trips to mobilize their supporters as was announced at the public meeting.
The routine of ceaseless rallies that were held in Rustaveli Avenue in front of the tent camp to be preserved at least until US Vice President Joseph Biden's arrival in Tbilisi will be continued.
Besides a new opposition-oriented public and political movement named Protect Georgia will be established on July 10 to be chaired by United Opposition leader Levan Gachechiladze.