- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition urges for united HQ and civil disobedience2009-07-10 15:37
National Forum party calls on Georgian non-parliamentary opposition to set up a united headquarters to coordinate actions of the opposition. It was stated by Gubaz Sanikidze, a party leader. He believes the headquarters must solve all issues arising during rallies, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Sanikidze also asked his colleagues of the opposition to start operating in the regions.
"This government is a nuisance to everyone in Tbilisi and the whole of Georgia and we must start civil disobedience", - he stated.
The oppositionist is sure massive rallies will begin soon. "A large-scale action is better than a dozen of dull ones", - Sanikidze emphasized.