- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Abkhazia ratifies joint border protection treaty with RF2009-07-10 16:44
Today Abkhaz Parliament ratified the agreement on joint efforts for state border protection signed between Russia and Abkhazia, RIA Novosti reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
It will be remembered that on April 30 Russia and Abkhazia signed a treaty on joint protection of the state border stipulating that Russia is in charge of Abkhazia's state border protection until the border security service is created in the country. A similar document was signed with South Ossetia.
According to the bilateral agreements with both republics Russian border guards set about protecting their borders with Georgia.