- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Famous public figures of Georgia present new movement2009-07-10 19:00
The presentation of Protect Georgia, a new opposition-oriented public movement striving for peaceful change of power, was held in Tbilisi today.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The people's efforts will be directed toward free elections", - David Magradze, Public Hall movement leader stated on behalf of the organization.
He says voluntary enrolment to the organization will start on Monday.
Chabua Amirejibi, a reputable Georgian writer was appointed the movement's honorary chairman.
The initiative group includes: opposition leader Levan Gachechiladze, Georgy Khaindrava, David Magradze, film director Rezo Chkheidze, Robert Sturua, Keti Dolidze, actors Otar Megvinetukhutsesi, Guranda Gabunia, Nineli Chankvetadze, Dima Jayani, general Giya Karkarashvili and others.