- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
US Navy GM destroyer to take part in exercises in Georgia on July 142009-07-13 12:47
USS Stout guided-missile destroyer will sail into Batumi port on July 14 in order to take part in exercises with Georgian coast-guard ships, Navy.ru reports with reference to the American Embassy in Georgia press office.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The exercises will also be held aboard with American and Georgian sailors practicing emergency actions.
USS Stout will leave Batumi on July 17 and will stay in the port of Poti until July 19.
US Navy regular visits to the Black Sea demonstrate the U.S. commitment to Black Sea regional stability and maritime security, the Embassy statement reads. In March 2009 the USS Klakring was in Batumi, and the guided missile frigate Taylor made a port call in December 2008.