- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia mourns over bus accident victims2009-07-14 14:45
Under authority of Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili July 14 is proclaimed as Day of Mourning over the 3 child victims of the passenger bus accident, The Georgian media report.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As Georgia Times wrote earlier, the passenger bus carrying children to the summer camp fell from 40 m height on Nakerali Passover of Kutaisi-Tkibuli-Ambrolauri highway. There were around 30 persons in the compartment: three teenagers died and 23 were lightly and severely injured.
It is documented that the cause of the accident was a sudden landslide rushing down onto the road. The bus went out of control and the driver could do nothing under the circumstances.
As the president's administration informs today state flags on all state institutions will be hauled down.
Yesterday Mikheil Saakashvili expressed condolences to the families of the victims.