- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
US Navy GM destroyer greeted in the port of Batumi2009-07-14 15:13
USS Stout guided-missile destroyer entered the Georgian port of Batumi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The ship arrived in Georgia with a friendly 3-day visit, ITAR-TASS reports.
The ship crew were greeted by Coast Guard of Georgia (CGG) senior officers and Batumi Mayor's Office top officials.
The USS Stout is supposed to participate in theoretical and practical trainings with two Georgian border guard ships in Batumi water zone on July 16.
As reported by the Coast Guard of Georgia it is planned to practice ship drowning prevention mechanisms and fire isolation aboard.
Meetings of Stout crew with Batumi residents and cultural events are planned too.
On July 17 the warship will leave Batumi for the port of Poti to stay there until July 19. On July 18 Stout and two CGG ships will hold a joint training in Poti waters.