- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian citizen detained in Georgia2009-07-15 13:51
Rubuk Oganezovich Oganesyan, a citizen of the Russian Federation was detained as a result of operational activities by border police operational and inquiry department and Akhalgori department of the Georgian Interior Ministry.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to BaltInfo.ru with reference to the border guard department on July 13 Oganesyan attempted to enter the territory under Georgian control from the Russian Federation via South Ossetia.
The Georgian authority specified it was violation of the law "On Occupied Territories".
The preliminary investigation was started in follow up of the incident.
It will be remembered that during the night of 7 to 8 August 2008 Georgian troops launched a large-scale attack on South Ossetia. After five days of hostilities Russia ejected Georgian troops from the region. In late August 2008 Moscow recognized independence of South Ossetia and Abkhazia with only Nicaragua following suit so far.