- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ministry of Foreign Affairs: two Georgian citizens die in Iran plane crash2009-07-15 18:32
Two citizens of Georgia died in the plane crash 200 km away from the capital of Iran as reported by the Georgian Foreign Ministry's press service.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the ministry the victims are the wife of the head of the Georgian mission to Iran and a financial manager of Georgia's Embassy to Armenia, RIA Novosti reports.
Presently the Georgian foreign authority is finding out about more citizens of Georgia onboard.
Earlier Georgia Times reported that Caspian Airlines TU-154 plane that had crashed in Iran en route from Teheran to Erevan had been carrying 153 passengers plus crew members.
According to preliminary information all passengers are dead.