- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Ministry of Foreign Affairs calls on Russia to follow US “recommendations”2009-07-16 18:24
The USA urge Russia to respect Georgia's sovereignty and territorial integrity.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the meantime the Georgian Foreign Ministry with reference to the statement by the US Department of State in follow-up to Russian President Dmitry Medvedev's visit to Tskhinval advises that Moscow follow Washington's "recommendations".
As the Georgian Foreign authority highlights the Russian leader's trip to South Ossetia "confirmed differences between the USA and Russia over the Georgian issue" and does not facilitate stability in the Caucasian region, News Georgia reports.
"In its statement the USA call on Russia to comply with the commitments under the August 12 2008 ceasefire agreement", - the Foreign Ministry sums up.