- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Burdzhanadze accuses Saakashvili of unleashing political terror in Georgia2009-07-17 11:52
Democratic Movement - United Georgia leader Nino Burdzhanadze accuses Saakashvili's regime of defying democratic norms and using methods of political terror, as she expressed in her statement at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to her the USA are keeping track of current events in Georgia believing it necessary to maintain "not only democracy but also stability" in the country. "I totally agree with that", - Burdzhanadze is quoted by ITAR-TASS.
"Lots of people are arrested groundlessly. There are numerous cases of financial and political terror", - the leader of the movement dwelt on the topic of repressions.
To confirm her words she produced photos featuring police violence against rallying oppositionists.
Burdzhanadze assured "this protest would not end".
According to her the country will be able to develop normally only after early presidential election.