- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian-American pharmaceutical enterprise to be opened in Georgia2009-07-20 11:25
Today Nika Gilauri, the PM, and Alexander Kvitashvili, the Minister of Labour, Healthcare and Social Defense, will open Georgian-American pharmaceutical enterprise Gama - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The plant will manufacture over 30 medicines, to be spread in the territory of Georgia [at the present-day stage]. In the future the company plans to widen the assortment to 100 medicines.
According to the previous messages of Georgia Times, the issue of availability of cheap medicines for population was discussed at the meeting of finance and budget committee and committee for legal issues of the Parliament. Nikoloz Pruidze, the deputy Minister of Labour, said that the law on medicines and pharmaceutical activities must be amended.
The deputy minister acquainted the MPs with the draft, worked out by the Ministry. He underlined that quality and price of medicines directly depend on the control of the pharmaceutical sphere.