- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Foreign Ministry published details of Biden’s visit2009-07-20 14:33
Joe Biden, the Vice President of Georgia, will arrive in Tbilisi at 6 p.m. on July 22nd and will leave the country on July 23rd , announced David Jagalania, the Deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia, at today's briefing - Day.Az.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He added that Biden will be accompanied with a delegation including the U.S. administration members, security and commerce spheres representatives.
In the course of his visit Biden will hold a meeting with President Mikheil Saakashvili, and will deliver a speech in the Parliament of Georgia.
According to Jagalania, "the Georgian side prepared a package of issues to be discussed at the meetings with Biden, in particular they concern the Charter on Strategic Partnership, signed between Georgia and the USA, and also the issues of security and stability in the region".
Alluding to American sources, the deputy minister said Biden plans meetings with some representatives of the non-parliamentary opposition.
He underlined that the visit of Vice President Biden is manifestation of support for Georgia from the USA side.