- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Foreign Ministry is content with the EU Troika visit to Georgia2009-07-20 15:58
The Foreign Ministry of Georgia assesses the visit of the EU troika visit to Georgia - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"This visit can be regarded as very successful; moreover the Troika arrived in Georgia three weeks after the EU presidency passed to Sweden. It is a remarkable fact manifesting the EU's interest to Georgia", said David Jagalania, the deputy Foreign Minister, at today's briefing.
At the same time, in the course of the meetings devoted to Georgia, the Troika repeatedly expressed support to firmness of Georgian borders and the country's sovereignty.
The EU Troika headed by Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kingdom of Sweden, the current EU Presidency, Carl Bildt, visited Georgia from 16th to 18th July. The delegation conducted meetings with David Bakradze, the Speaker of the Georgian Parliament, leaders of opposition fractions and heads of non-parliamentary opposition parties.