- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Burjanadze interrupts her journey to the US due to Biden’s visit2009-07-20 16:38
Nino Burjanadze, Democratic Movement-United Georgia leader, interrupts her journey to the USA due to the visit of Joseph Biden to Georgia. On July 21st she'll be back to Tbilisi - "GHN" reports alluding to Burjanadze's press service.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the previous messages of Georgia Times, Nino Burjanadze was staying in the USA with a working visit. She has already conducted meetings in the Senate, the Department of State, Pentagon and the German Marshall Fund.
The topics were: development of democracy in Georgia and negative consequences of Saakashvili's rule.
Biden arrives in Tbilisi at 6 p.m. on July 22nd and will leave the country on July 23rd will be accompanied with a delegation including the U.S. administration members, security and commerce spheres representatives.