- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Public TV director general left his position2009-07-20 17:33
Levan Kubaneishvili, the director general of the Public TV of Georgia left his position - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Board of Trustees of the Public Broadcaster complied with Kubaneishvili's request. "We complied with the application. In accordance with the law we declared a contest. The terms will be announced tomorrow. Georgi Chanturia was appointed the acting director general", said Levan Vepkhvadze in the air of the TV company.
Kubaneishvili himself abstained from any comments. Chanturia said he plans no serious changes in the work of the TV company. "No significant changes, including personnel ones, are planned, though I will continue working and will keep the rhythm we had so far," Chanturia said.
According to the company the contest will have several tours, final results to be announced on August 10th.