- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Expert: opposition lost the struggle with the authorities2009-07-21 16:12
Giya Nodia, the Georgian expert, believes that Mikheil Saakashvili's speech in the Parliament showed that opposition lost the struggle with the authorities - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The expert thinks thee speech included the direct and clear address to the society stating the country is on the way back to normal rhythm of life.
"I think the main message of the President was that the political crisis we had in spring or in that period when oppositions tried to force the President to resign, was finished by prevention, or it is possible to say that it all finished with the victory of the authorities and failure of the opposition. The country is returning to the normal life, and the President tries to explain the conditions of that normal life", Nodia said.