- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition to inform Biden about the “real situation in Georgia”2009-07-21 17:08
No sensational statement will be made at the meeting of the Georgian opposition with U.S. Vice President Biden, believes Levan Gachechiladze, one of Saakashvili's main opponents.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"He is the Vice President of the world's leading country, and he will not afford himself to say anything unnecessary. We will inform Mr. Biden about the real situation in Georgia," he said.
When asked whether Biden's visit is connected with the U.S. administration's discontent with the activities of the present-day Georgian leaders, the United Opposition leader said he has no such information. "Besides, the power in Georgia must be changed not from Washington, but with the choice of Georgian electors", he said - Interfax.
At the same time he underlined that he and his colleagues Nino Burjanadze and Irakli Alasania will definitely raise a question about the necessity of radical changes in Georgia which must be held in democratic way: via calling snap presidential and parliamentary elections.