- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Moscow hopes USA’s contacts with Georgia and Ukraine will be transparent2009-07-21 17:45
Russia hopes that contacts of the USA with Georgia and Russia will be transparent and deprived of behind-the- stage games, said today Andrey Nesterenko, the deputy Foreign Minister of Russia, commenting upon Joseph Biden's visit to Georgia and Ukraine.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The choice of the partner for international interaction is the sovereign will of the subjects of international relations themselves, - the diplomat said. - the main aspect is to implement it transparently, without "behind-the-stage games" and "not "at the cost of others' interests".
Nesterenko called on Washington to consider the regional context of relations, civilization and history specifics and established cultural and integration traditions - ITAR TASS.
According to the previous messages, Moscow will watch the visit of the U.S. Vice-President to Ukraine and Georgia closely, moreover they are Russia's neighbouring states, and it doesn't mean monopolization of the right for contacts with CIS countries by the Russian side.