- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi commented upon the refusal to let in two Russian diplomats2009-07-22 11:22
Two Russian diplomats were refused to enter Georgia to work in the section of the Swiss embassy in Tbilisi. The Foreign Ministry of Russia regretted that decision and mentioned it couldn't rule out the adequate response.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Tbilisi commented upon the event. "The sovereign right of each country is the identification of the people who must work in diplomatic representative offices. Each country can allow or not allow the entrance to the country for the diplomats if there are can appear suspicions they are working for other structures," said Eka Tkeshelashvili, the Security Council Secretary General.
In her interview to Imedi she said Russia expelled two Georgian diplomats from the section at the Swiss embassy in Moscow in response - ITAR TASS.
According to some sources, the Russian side has already expelled two Georgian diplomats, including Zurab Pataradze, the consul of Georgia in Russia, who was declared a persona non grata.