- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Today Georgia’s mandate at the OSCE security forum expires2009-07-22 12:49
Today the last sitting of the security forum under Georgian chairmanship will be held in the OSCE headquarters.gt-en-newsitem-inside
After the sitting the Georgian mandate expires, the OSCE Permanent Representative office in the country stated.
According to the messages from the mission, the issue of Russia's implementation of the obligations implied by cease-fire agreement of August 12th 2008, will be discussed - Trend.
The sitting will be chaired by Paata Gaprindashvili, the Permanent Representative of Georgia to the OSCE.