- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Parliament is being prepared for Biden’s speech2009-07-22 16:00
Today Joseph Biden, the U.S. Vice President, is planned to deliver a speech in the Parliament of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Today dog trainers checked all the rooms in the building - Novosti-Gruzia.
All the appliances in the hall of the sittings are being checked, equipment for simultaneous translation is being installed.
Representatives of the American side together with Georgian specialists conduct final preparations.
Joseph Biden will be accompanied by a special delegation, including the U.S. administration, representatives of security and commerce spheres.
Tomorrow the Vice President will conduct a meeting with President Mikheil Saakashvili and other officials, as well as representatives of civil sector and opposition, will make a speech in the Parliament.
On Thursday, at about 9 p.m. Biden will leave Georgia.
Opposition is also conducting preparations for the visit. It indends to pass Biden a special address, and today, at about 7 p.m. plans to stage a mass rally dated to Biden's visit.