- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian Foreign Ministry hopes the world realizes the consequences of arms supplies for Georgia2009-07-22 17:07
Russia hopes many countries understand the consequences of arms supplies for Georgia, said today Sergei Lavrov, the Foreign Minister of Russia, answering a question about Saakashvili's interview to The Washington Post, in which the Georgian leader urges the USA to supply Georgia with advanced arms to withstand Russia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The example is the beginning of the aggression against South Ossetia in August 2008," - Lavrov said - "At least, according to the data I have, a number of countries severed their cooperation with Georgia".
Not so long ago messages appeared that Ukrspecexport, the Ukrainian state company complied and still complies with the previously signed contracts on supplying Georgia with armaments. Sergei Bondarchuk, the head of the company said the contracts will be complied with until the UNSC makes a decision to prohibit it.