- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kitsmarishvili decided to become the director general of Public TV2009-07-22 17:41
Erosi Kitsmarishvili, the ex-owner of Rustavi-2 intends to become the director general of the Public Broadcaster of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Since Levan Kubaneishvili resigned the position remains vacant.
Yesterday Kitsmarishvili said he would like to participate in the competitive selection to fill in the vacancy - GHN.
People, willing to participate will be able to submit applications starting with tomorrow. The terms of the competition will be published in 24 Hours newspaper.
The deadline to submit - August 3rd , the results of the first tour will be announced on August 6th, the second one will be conducted on August 7th -8th , on 10th the name of the new director general of the Public Broadcaster of Georgia will be announced.