- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition to tell Biden why does it demand Saakashvili’s resignation2009-07-23 11:21
Opposition will acquaint the U.S. president Joseph Biden "with the problems making people to go in the streets for so many months demanding Saakashvili's resignation," said Levan Gachechiladze, one of the opposition leaders. He added that at the meeting with Biden opposition representatives will "argue their vision of the present-day Georgian government non-observing democratic values".gt-en-newsitem-inside
Nino Burjanadze, the Democratic Movement -United Georgia leader said that foreign-and domestic policy problems will be discussed, and the main stress will be put on "the persecution of the opposition by the present-day authorities".
According to tentative information, today Biden will conduct meeting with the three opposition leaders: Irakli Alasania, Nino Burjanadze, Levan Gachechildze and Georgi Targamadze, the Christian Democrats opposition parliamentary fraction head.
Georgian opposition prepared a special address to the Vice President, in which expresses hope that the USA will support "the process of restoration of democratic establishment in Georgia, calling early free and just elections".