- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian Foreign Ministry: Georgia wages information war against Russia2009-07-23 12:42
Georgia wages information war against Russia, replacing the truth about the August events by demagogy, said today Grigori Karasin in his interview to ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In his view, the Georgian leadership plans various provocations at the border with South Ossetia in August 2009.
"In such an explosive region the course of events can be unpredictable, and that's why we must foresee various variants of actions, including the ones in media field.
"Not so long ago the Georgian representative to the UN burst out in a ridiculous address to the UNSC chairman and the UN Secretary General", the diplomat said.
"Besides the accusations of August 2008, addressed to us, it distorts the essence of an issue about the presence of the UN mission in work and the way of discussion of that topic in the Security Council. To put is directly, a rough job", he concluded.