- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili: Georgia’s course to NATO is irreversible2009-07-23 14:14
Georgia's course for joining NATO, building of democratic and independent state is irreversible, stated today Mikheil Saakashvili at the opening of the meeting with the U.S. Vice President Joseph Biden - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Saakashvili expressed gratitude to the USA for "active and many-year support of Georgia" and assured Biden that Georgia will strictly implement the regulations of the Charter on strategic partnership of the two countries.
Several days ago, in his interview to The Wall Street Journal Saakashvili said that Georgia's hopes to join NATO are "almost dead". He was severely criticized for this statement in the course of the debated in the parliament and later said that WSJ translated his statement incorrectly and presented apologies, whereas the WSJ editorial office refuted any apologizing.