- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
France called Georgia and Russia to exclude provocations2009-07-23 15:38
Paris has no data on preparing provocation in the light of the year passed after the August events.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Foreign Ministry of France, which acted as a mediator in settling the conflict between Georgia and Russia, calls on the sides to reach Geneva Talks and incident prevention mechanism constructively.
The corresponding statement was made by Eric Chevalier, the press secretary of the French Foreign Ministry - RIA Novosti.
Previously Grigori Karasin, the deputy Foreign Minister of Russia, stated that Tbilisi is preparing another "peaceful march' on Tskhinval in August 2009.
He reminded that in end 1989 the Tbilisi authorities organized a "peaceful" march on the South Ossetian capital. It resulted in many-month blockade of the city, thousands of region residents were killed, wounded or banished from native villages.