- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition is content with the meeting with Biden2009-07-23 16:17
Leaders of Georgian opposition are content with the results of the negotiations with the U.S. Vice President Joseph Biden, held today in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The USA do not personify their policy and support development of democratic institutions in Geoegia," said Georgi Targamadze, one of the participants. He added the talk was quite of specific character, but the sides agreed do not publish any details.
Previously Biden held a meeting with President Saakashvili, at which the whole range of Georgian-American relations was discussed.
According to Eka Tkeshelashvili, the Security Council Secretary, another participant of the meeting, the issues of defense and reinforcement of sovereignty of Georgia, security and welfare of the country were discussed.