- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi is waiting for the USA’s joining the work of the EUMM2009-07-23 16:56
David Bakradze, the Speaker of the Georgian Parliament hopes the question of the American military monitors' joining the work of the EUMM will be decided positively - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The work on this issue is being conducted both inside the EU, and in the U.S. administration, and the U.S. Vice president today confirmed this fact", Bakradze stated commenting upon the negotiations of the USA and theEU on the aforesaid issue.
Previously Tbilisi turned to the USA with a request to send and deploy at the border with South Ossetia and Abkhazia American monitors. Temur Iakobashvili, the state Minister for Reintegration Issues of Georgia cannot rule out the U.S representatives will appear in the EU Monitoring Mission this September.