- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Biden advised the president of Georgia to listen to his mother2009-07-24 10:00
Joseph Biden, the Vice president of the USA, advised Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, to listen to his mother, and added he himself does it in this way - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He said it at yesterday's official dinner, attended by Giuli Alasania, Mikheil Saakashvili's mother. Biden mentioned his mother is 92, and he still listens to her, asked the Georgian leader about his attitude to mother's advices, and whether he listens to her.
The U.S Vice President asked Giuli Alasania to take care of her son, saying that they need Mikheil Saakashvili much, and he is a very important man for them.
Biden wasn't the first who was wondering whether the Georgian President listens to his mother. Several months ago female representatives of the New Rights, lead by Manana Nackebia intended to gather near Giuli Alasania's house and urge her to influence her son and make him stop arrests of their children.