- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
President of Georgia convened the parliamentary majourity2009-07-24 11:51
Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, convened the parliamentary majourity.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The sitting started at 11 a.m. [local time] in the Avlabari residence - Georgian TV companies. The exact agenda is unknown, but the sides will presumably discuss the course and results of Joseph Biden's visit to Georgia [finished yesterday].
To the end of this visit Biden met children from families aggrieved in the August war, and reiterated that the USA wouldn't leave Georgia alone.
Mikheil Saakashvili in response called Biden's speech in the Parliament historical and underlined that on behalf of Washington the U.S. Vice President expressed the full support of Georgia.