- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Bakradze: relations between the USA and Georgia will reinforce after Biden’s visit2009-07-24 12:43
The USA support Georgia and will continue its active support in the future, said David Bakradze, the Speaker of the parliament of Georgia, commenting upon the results of Joseph Biden's visit to Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In his view, after this visit the relations between Georgia and the USA will be more intensive and deep - this political decision was made by the new U.S. administration.
"At the meeting with Biden a wide range of questions was discussed, including the one of the territorial integrity of Georgia, conducting reforms, cooperation in economy, and assistance in integration in NATO. Specific initiatives are presented in these fields. Work in the frames of the strategic partnership is already being conducted over some of these", Bakradze said.