- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Most Europeans are against NATO’s expansion to the East2009-07-24 14:13
Most Europeans are against NATO's expansion to Eastern borders, the survey conducted by Euronews TV company, ITAR TASS reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
When asked: "Should NATO continue its expansion to countries that border Russia?" 64per cent answered negatively, 33 - positively, 3 per cent found difficulty answering.
The survey was conducted at the web site of the TV channel.
Previously this week leaders of Georgia and Ukraine confirmed their intention to achieve NATO membership.