- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili called the decision of the Belarusian Foreign Ministry right and bold2009-07-24 14:58
Mikheil Saakashvili called the statement of the Belarusian Foreign Ministry, in which the agency called on compatriots to obey Georgian laws when visiting Abkhazia and South Ossetia, bold and right.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At today's meeting with the parliamentary majority the President stated that it is the first step, and Georgia expects the same from other members of the world community. Saakashvili underlined that the government of Belarus has made "bold and right decisions" "for several times recently".
The Georgian leader thanked his Belarusian counterpart Alexander Lukashenka for obliging Belarusians to "obey Georgian laws" and do not enter the "occupied territories' of Abkhazia and South Ossetia from the Russian side.