- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Abkhazian-Georgian border to be fully equipped2009-07-24 15:44
The state border of Abkhazia with Georgia will be fully closed and equipped with consideration of all the modern technical means to 2011, said today Sergey Stepashin, the head of the Audit Chamber of Russia, in the course of his visit of border forces office in Abkhazia - Interfax.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"I believe that to 2011 here we will have on of the most modern and best office of the border troops of Russia," he said.
In end April Russia signed bilateral agreements with Abkhazia and South Ossetia on joint efforts in guarding the state border, ad the same day Russian border servicemen started guarding. According to the document, Russia will ensure guarding till the moment the border guarding structures of Abkhazia are formed. The similar accord is signed with South Ossetia.
The accords were ratified in July, and Russian servicemen started guarding Abkhazian-Georgian and South Ossetian-Georgian borders.