- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition to decide what to do with cells2009-07-24 16:28
Today, at the special consultation, Georgian non-parliamentary opposition will decide upon the issues of so-called mock prison cells, installed in the streets of Georgia in the course of protest actions - GNH, citing to the Conservative party pres service.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Conservative are against the return of the cells to Rustaveli Avenue, as, in their opinion, the installations had already played their role.
Mock prison cells appeared in Rustaveli Avenue 3 months ago as a symbol of police state. On July 22nd the cells were removed - due to visit of the U.S. Vice President. Opposition activists, whoowere staying inside, didn't resist.