- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USA obliges to send no tanks to Georgia2009-07-24 18:50
The USA intends to send no heavy machinery to Georgia, and it doesn't contradict the plans of military cooperation development, said John Beyrle, the U.S. ambassador to Russia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the diplomat, the military cooperation between the USA and Georgia implies, first of all, training of the Georgian army for participation of the joint mission in Afghanistan, where, as he added, Russia also renders assistance - Interfax.
The ambassador reminded that the Vice President Biden expressed support to the territorial integrity of Georgia principle and its sovereignty.
He said it's a matter of principle not only for the USA and its allies in Europe, but also for all the countries still recognizing South Ossetia and Abkhazia as a part of Georgia.
At the same time Beyrle highlighted that in his speech Biden ruled out the possibility of settling the problem of the territorial integrity of Georgia via a military way.