- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Zourabishvili: we made half of the way to Saakashvili’s resignation2009-07-27 11:36
Last evening, in the air of the Public TV of Georgia Salome Zourabishvili, the Way of Georgia party leader claimed that opposition "made half of the way of peaceful struggle for Saakashvili's resignation - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"I've been full of optimism since April 9th , and now I'm a greater optimist - we made half of the way of the peaceful struggle. The authorities tried to do everything to make us step beyond the constitutional frames and dare for a risky gambling, a coup d'etat, but it wasn't our way", Zourabishvili underlined.
They called the authorities' statements about the disintegration of the opposition "ungrounded".
Opposition decided to continue peaceful protest actions for Saakashvili's resignation though two days ago they claimed the actions would be stopped. According to Levan Gachechiladze, opposition will change tactics, though he refused to share any detail.