- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Interim parliamentary elections in Georgia to be held on September 27th2009-07-27 14:31
Interim elections of majority MPs will be held in three constituencies of Georgia, stated Levan Tarkhnishvili, the head of the Central Electoral Commission - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He added that this decision would be made in the course of the Committee's sitting to be held today.
The elections will be held in Chugureti, Gurjani, and Ozurgeti.
Chugureti's MP was lasha Zhavania, whose deputy authority was terminated after his appointment to the Minister of Economy post. Giorgi Gvinishvili's authority was terminated after is appointment to the post of Kakheti governor. Ozurgeti's MP Anzor Erkomiashvili severed his authorities on his own will.