- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Sanitary surveillance toughened in Tbilisi airport2009-07-27 14:53
Sanitary surveillance will be toughened in international Tbilisi airport to avoid the spread of H1N1 virus. According to Alexander Kvitashvili, the Minister of Healthcare, this measure is necessary to avoid infected people and suppress the spread of the virus.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Two cases of the swine flu were recorded in Georgia. The diseased are two women, one arrived from great Britain, the other - from Spain.
"The woman who arrived in Georgia from Spain last week, is undergoing treatment at home. No need to take special measures. People, contacting the patient, are also under observation", said Koka Pruidze, the deputy Minister of Healthcare.
The Ministry states there is no reason for panic.