- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kokoyty: this year South Ossetia can be recognized by some states2009-07-27 15:39
This year South Ossetia can be recognized by some foreign states, said Eduard Kokoyty, the South Ossetian leader - The Vzglyad.gt-en-newsitem-inside
South Ossetia conducts consultations but does not want to speed up the events, Kokoyty said. He cannot rule out recognitions this year. - Russia Today.
He stated that the republic leaders are working on the issue of recognition with Africa, Middle East, Asia, Europe.
Many leading parties of the EU leader countries contact with South Ossetia, Kokoyty explained and added that they do not feel shy about it, and even have the notion of "de-facto recognition", they are ready to invest not as persons but as representatives of their parties and movements.