- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia hailed statements of Belarusian and Azerbaijanian Foreign Ministries2009-07-27 17:19
The Georgian side hails the urge of Belarus and Azerbaijan to their citizens to respect Georgian laws while in Georgia, stated at today's briefing David Jagalania, the deputy Foreign Minister - Trend News.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In this way he commented upon the recommendation of Alexander Lukashevich, the deputy head of the main consul office of the Foreign Ministry of Belarus, who asked Belarusian citizens to consider the peculiarities of the Georgian legislation while staying in Abkhazia and South Ossetia.
"It was a bold and just decision of Belarus," Jagalania said and underlined that Azerbaijan made the similar statement.
"This country (Azerbaijan) is our partner and friendly neghbour, and we expected no other approach. It's a friendly, correct and international law-based decision", the deputy Minister said.
Jagalania expressed hope that other countries will follow the suit.