- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Term of the Public Defender terminates on September 16th2009-07-28 10:49
Term of the present-day Public Defender of Georgia Sozar Subari expires on September 16th reminded Mikheil Machavariani, the First Vice Speaker of the Parliament, at the bureau sitting on Monday.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He added that the countdown of the time for candidates to be submitted, began.
Petre Tsiskarishvili, the parliamentary majority leader said the majority has the candidate to be named at the nearest bureau sitting.
The parliamentary majority has complaints about the present-day ombudsman. Thy regard his reports, containing criticism of the authorities and exposure of human rights violations as politically biased. In their view, it is inadmissible in the work of the Public Defender.